Topics of discussion at the XI Russian Forum “Current State and Prospects for Development of Russian Bunker Services Market”
June, the 21-st. Plenary session.
Russian bunker fuels market in 2017: main trends and expectations, volumes, legal and tax changes,
Working with distillate excise duty – track record. Changes-2018 and their influence on the bunker market. Procedure of application for return of excise duty – documents, timing. Existing legal precedents.
Maritime Code: Changes from 01.01.2019
New Russian Federation Transport strategy until 2035: priority projects and estimation of their influence on development of bunker market
Challenge-2020: processing of low-sulphur bunker fuel (<0.5%) in various regions of Russia
GazpromNeft: supplying with low-sulphur bunker fuel – technological abilities of GPN’s refineries
International bunker market after 2020: forecast, volumes, prices
Bunker fuel price development: will the arbitrage window be open for delivery of tanker shipment from the Black Sea to the Far East?
LNG-bunkering in RF: what was announced and what is going on
Bunker regulations in Singapore: rules, standards and limitations
Blending in Singapore: how to create new marine fuels
June, the 22-d. Seminar «Building and modernization of bunker vessels at the Russian shipyards: state aid, leasing and other financial instruments»
- Survey of Russian bunker fleet
- Instrument of subsidy (grant scheme) for vessel building and modernization at the Russian shipyards. State programs – rules and terms of participation (Elena Kvasnikova, shipbuilding and maritime department, Ministry of the Industry of Trade of the Russian Federation)
- Modern financial instruments for shipbuilding and ship repair. Leasing: problems and solutions (Vadim Shevnin, head of standalone division in Saint-Petersburg, GTLK)
- Loan service for shipbuilding and ship repair projects (Pavel Petrovskiy, senior vice-president, bank “Russia”)
- Presentation of new bunker vessels design projects (Alexey Donskoy, general director, “Shipbuilding Engineering Center”)
- Bunker vessels building experience (Okskiy Shipyard)